Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Kids

So I have two daughters, I love them more than anything. They are the most important things in my life but sometimes they drive me crazy! Today and yesterday were a couple of those crazy days. It just so happens that my Mom called and asked if they could come have a sleep over at her house. When I told my daughters they ran around the house screaming about how excited they were to go! I was just as excited, I thought it would be nice to have the whole house to myself, enjoying the silence... taking a nap, watching a movie, reading a book, or doing some cleaning, but in complete silence! This happens to me every time they go to my Mom's for the day/night..... I get so sad after about 30 minutes of being alone. I miss hearing my girls chase each other and laugh, I miss seeing my little one walk around in dress up clothes all day with sunglasses on. I miss my big girl drawing pictures and taping them all over the walls. I guess I should just enjoy the silence while I have it because I know tomorrow my little noise makers will be back and ready to play.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment