Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Food Blogs

I am obsessed with making weekly meal plans before I go grocery shopping. I go shopping every two weeks so making meal plans for 14 days worth of dinners is pretty difficult sometimes. I hate feeling like we are always eating the same things. I love looking for food blogs to give me ideas for new meals, I am not big on following recipes but I love trying new things. My problem is that I am too picky about blogs. If there aren't pictures and the blog doesn't flow well I cannot waste my time looking at it. I have a few food blogs I follow regularly but they aren't updated on a daily basis, more like weekly which doesn't really help me that much. If you have some go to food blogs please share because I am always looking for new ones to check out!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment