Friday, April 29, 2011

Las Vegas

My husband and I were in Las Vegas for five days, it was amazing to go from cold 40 degree weather here in the great northwest, to hot sunny 85 degree weather. It was a fun, relaxing vacation but like most, it went by so quickly. By the time we were packing up our bag it felt like there was no way our four night, five day trip was over already. Once we were on the plane we were both ready to see our girls and get back to our house.

Our daughters had a fun "sleep over vacation" at Nana & Papa's, they were very happy to spend Easter with my family. My brother, his girlfriend, my sister and my Grandparents all came to spend the holiday with my parents and our girls.

Things are pretty busy right now, I'm still trying to get back into a normal routine plus other exciting things like: preparing to register our oldest daughter for kindergarten, getting our youngest completely accident free throughout the night (which is going very well--both my kids are very sound sleepers), and getting caught up on laundry!

I have a few new recipes to post, hopefully I can get to that soon!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment