Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello Again!

First of all, I wanted to say that I am sad that I haven't updated the blog recently, I would like to blame it on something but I honestly can't do that. I haven't been super busy lately I just haven't tried any fun new recipes, gone on any adventures or really done anything worth sharing. This week we have had some pretty amazing weather, at least as far as Lifer Washingtonians are concerned. Some might say 60-70 degree weather towards the end of May is nothing to get excited about, but for those of us who see rain 85% of our lifetime, any day the sun is shining is a super fabulous day! We should get this great weather all through the weekend so I am sure I will have some fun pictures to share next week!

My Dad's birthday is coming up and my Mom decided to do a theme party, it will be a 60's party. My husband and I found this cute little vintage clothing store in Bremerton, it's called ISH Vintage Clothing, it was recommended to us from an acquantance of mine, Katie. We each picked out a cute outfit and rented them. I am so excited but I still have to decide what the girls are going to wear... if you have any cute ideas share please!!

My friend Kara and I are going to a party on Friday, we will be able to mingle with other small business owners in the Bremerton/Silverdale area. We are really looking forward to a girls night out! I am sure I will have some pictures and stories to share about that adventure too!

That is it for now, within the next few days I will get back to posting new and old recipes that I love! Thanks for being patient and waiting for me to get back into the blogging routine!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment