Monday, May 23, 2011

Babies Babies Babies!

It seems like I know about 27 million people who are pregnant right now! (Not really but there are at least a handful!) I love buying cute baby gifts for my friends, and if they are having girls I love making handmade hair clips or headbands. My friend and I own a small business, Clips by Kara & Nicole, we attend the Blackberry Festival in Bremerton (the first weekend in September) as well as many smaller local craft fairs. We really enjoy it, it's fun, it gives us something crafty and creative to do and we get to spend time meeting new people! Anyway, I wanted to send you over to Kara's sisters blog, she is doing a giveaway. She also makes handmade headbands which are adorable and geared more towards adults or older children. Go check out her blog: http://kiralynnpdx.blogspot.com/ and enter the give away, let her know you were sent from my blog!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment