Monday, April 11, 2011

Nicole's Chicken Cordon Bleu

This is a recipe I made up on my own, I didn't want to make the rolled up version of this yummy recipe, I like making things as simple as possible!

5 Chicken Tenders trimmed and cut in half
1 Tablespoon olive oil

Cook chicken pieces in olive oil, about two minutes per side, they don't have to be fully cooked. Spray a pan with cooking spray and place chicken pieces in it.

1 can of Cream of chicken soup
2 Tablespoons dijon mustard

Mix together. (If it were just my husband and I, I would have added more dijon, but it can get spicy so I decided 2 T was the right amount so my daughters would eat it.)
Pour sauce over the top of the chicken.

3-6 Slices of deli ham, chopped.

Sprinkle over the top of the chicken and sauce. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.

1 Cup of shredded swiss cheese, or 4 slices of swiss cheese.

Top chicken with cheese and place back into the oven and cook for 5-10 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

We loved this recipe, I served it with Those Potatoes (at some point I will bring myself to share that recipe--it's a family recipe that is oh so good!) and broccoli.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment