Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Provolone Stuffed Turkey Meatballs & Spaghetti

We went to Applebee's for dinner a couple of weeks ago and they had stuffed meatballs on the menu and I thought that sounded good, definitely something I would rather make at home than try at a restaurant (I am not a fan of ground beef) so last week I decided to make up my own recipe and give it a try. I don't measure and I know that is really annoying to some people so I am sorry about that but here is the recipe:

Provolone Stuffed Turkey Meatballs

1 pound ground turkey breast
1/4 Cup bread crumbs
1 egg
Seasonings of your choice (I do onion powder, garlic salt, fresh cracked pepper)
1 tsp chopped garlic

Combine ingredients

bite sized chunks of provolone cheese

Form meatballs around the cheese chunks, place into a lightly sprayed baking dish. Bake at 350 for 20-35 minutes, until meat is lightly golden.

Serve with spaghetti sauce over whole wheat spaghetti noodles and enjoy!


My whole family loved these, I will be making these a lot!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment