Monday, July 11, 2011

Yummy Summer Salad

I got this recipe from one of my best friends, I think she got it from her husbands side of the family. It is a super simple, very flavorful summer salad/side dish that is great for BBQ's!

Frito Corn Salad

2 Cans (drained) Corn
1/2 Cup shredded cheese (I use mexican blend)
1/2 Diced red onion
1/2 Diced red pepper
1/2 Diced orange pepper
1/2 Diced green pepper

I mix above ingredients together and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until time to serve. Right before serving mix in 1/2-1 Cup of mayo. You just want everything coated, you don't want it super thick. Then add about 1/2 the bag of Chili Cheese Fritos. This salad does not save, the fritos get soggy so eat up!

I hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment